In 2009, I successfully founded and built a web design and digital marketing agency. As a solopreneur, I primarily relied on my memory to manage operational processes. This made it challenging to onboard new team members and enable them to work independently. As a result, my ability to expand the web design line of business and develop new service offerings was limited. As I revamped the company’s service delivery model, I recognized the importance of documenting and streamlining operational processes in order to support the development and maintenance of websites at scale.
- Developed and documented standardized procedures and business systems to support daily operations.
- Hired, trained, and coordinated a 10-member staff to support daily operations & ongoing projects.
- Deployed agile project management methodologies to streamline web design process
VALUE TO BUSINESS
- Reduced order-to-delivery process by 2 weeks
- Decreased cost-to-serve
- Increased profit margin
- Increased customer satisfaction
VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
- Quick turnarounds
- High-quality work product
- Better customer service and support