In 2009, I successfully founded and built a web design and digital marketing agency. As a solopreneur, my operational processes were largely in my head, which made it difficult to onboard new team members and have them work independently. This limited my ability to grow the web design line of business and develop new service offerings. As I revamped the company’s service delivery model, I realized that I needed to document and revamp operational processes in order to develop and maintain websites at scale.
- Developed and documented standardized procedures and business systems to support daily operations.
- Hired, trained, and coordinated a 10-member staff to support daily operations & ongoing projects.
- Deployed agile project management methodologies to streamline web design process
VALUE TO BUSINESS
- Reduced order-to-delivery process by 2 weeks
- Decreased cost-to-serve
- Increased profit margin
- Increased customer satisfaction
VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
- Quick turnarounds
- High-quality work product
- Better customer service and support