I worked with a company that had several internal challenges with internal communications:
- They lacked a dedicated, secure internal channel to communicate and collaborate.
- There was no platform or formal process for sharing knowledge or dispersing educational and training materials.
- Critical information was shared informally via emails, meetings and individual conversations, but not always communicated more broadly
- These challenges negatively impacted the on-boarding of new employees and provided a disadvantage to the remote workforce
- Established secure, digital knowledgebase to serve as a critical internal channel for communications
- Developed a comprehensive plan to expand the capacity of the knowledgebase and create a more interactive experience
- Improved communication
- Increased collective intelligence
- Reinforce company vision and culture
- Facilitate idea sharing; collect employee feedback
- Brought remote team closer